Database Administration has never been more prevalent to the mortgage industry as it is now. The Mortgage Industry has increased demand for timely data and efficient and secure database administration.
IGNITE can provide key resources that provide technical leadership and support at all the stages of database architecture, implementation and database-related operational support.
• Installation and configuration of new database instances when necessary.
• Conduct upgrades and patch applications when appropriate.
• Design, implement and maintain database security based on company policy, best practices and any regulatory requirements.
• Provide solutions to development teams when proposed architecture does not comply with architectural, performance or security guidelines.
• Resolve database performance issues using all available tools and take corrective actions when necessary Work with development teams to ensure a solid understanding of the application and database requirements and configure database structures and parameters accordingly.
• Communicate to business technical teams and management in a consistent manner making complex technical issues and solutions clear, simple and understandable Possess overall understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure standards, database platforms and programming languages and tools.
• Provide technical resource as it relates to physical data storage, maintenance and security Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Data Management philosophies and apply them to existing and architectures.
• Produce clear documentation around reoccurring processes Forward thinking, proactive approach to monitoring all databases Ability to provide accurate resource and capacity planning.
• Manage backup and disaster recovery plans for all database and server administration.